Abandon










a·ban·don

1. give up completely (a course of action, a practice, or a way of thinking).


We have complete sovereignty over our own space. In every moment we have the freedom to choose what we desire. Aligning with our truth stems from embracing the moment. Clearing away anything that blocks us from connecting to our highest self. 

I ask you to open your heart and digest these affirmations "I belong wherever I am" - 
"I was born with everything I will ever need" - "I am in love with who I am"

Our words posses power. Turning thoughts (whether they are negative or positive) into our speech lays down patterns. Practice makes permanent, and guess what...? if you tell yourself that you can't do something enough times, you will start to believe that this is your truth. 

Bring your awareness to your thoughts. Do not judge them as right or wrong, simply observe them and approach them with compassion. You may abandon any old thought forms, contracts, cords, and agreements that no longer serve you in present time. We seek love, often searching outside of ourselves for material supplements. What most of us were not told is that the love we have been seeking externally lies within our very being. We belong, we are beloved.

Photography | Alexa Patey

No comments:

Post a Comment