Divine Numbers

For some time now I have been aware of a sequence of numbers that continuously show up whenever I look at the clock. When I first started to pay attention to these patterns of numbers I doubted their divine meaning as coincidence. After weeks of seeing the same pattern (ex. 2:02, 3:03, 4:04) when looking at the clock I decided that their was a deeper underlying message. Building an awareness and seeing these numbers through out my day reassured me I was on the right track. Occasionally the sequence would be off by one number (ex. 3:04, 2:01, 11:12). I began to use this as a tool, if the sequence was off by 1 digit before (ex. 2:01) the universe was hinting me towards picking up the pace, and aligning myself with being present in the moment. If the sequence was 1 digit ahead (ex. 3:04) the universe is telling me take a deep breath and relax into the present moment. Either way I was being present or I was not, it was as simple as this. These numbers were guiding me towards the biggest lesson of life.

"Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

-BUDDHA

Sharing these sequences of numbers with my close friends and family, I was curious to know if I was the only one witnessing these patterns of numbers. It so happened that I was not special, every single person I talked to had either witnessed a sequence, or after I mentioned it contacted me and let me know that they had begun to see a pattern when they looked at the clock. Building an immense fascination with these numbers I started to do research to find out their true meaning. 

My searching lead me to a women named Joanne that calls these same sequences of numbers, ANGEL NUMBERS. A new spiritual awakening that is happening all over the entire world. Our angels (spirit guides) are communicating with us through numbers, giving us guidance and answers. Numerology unlocks the vibration and divine meaning of these sequences.  When you become aware of this phenomena you may see a sequence of numbers repeating on a clock, billboard, license plate, etc. Don't hesitate to find the meaning of the angel numbers for insight on you life.







No comments:

Post a Comment